In this second episode of Dr. Julie’s Friday Finds, I will show you several cute spring dresses as well as some fun accessories. I will list all the items below as well as their links. Feel free to click on them to learn more details and consider purchasing.
I am a recently retired dermatologist turned lifestyle blogger. I LOVE to shop so please let me SHOP FOR YOU! I will share all the cute items I have found this week for you. Please follow me on Intagram @drjuliemarshall. Thank you!
Introduction to Cute Spring Dresses
Spring has sprung and with that, so begins the season of Easter, showers, Mother’s Day, and graduations. Fortunately, dresses can be worn for all of these occasions. I have several cute spring dresses as well as some coordinating pieces to demonstrate for you. Here we go:
- Blue and white floral dress– This darling blue and white dress is so flattering and can take you from work to Easter, or any other Spring event. I wear a size 6 in this dress. I like the belt, but it could also be belted with item #2.
2. J McLaughlin linen belt– This is such a versatile belt. I know it’s a bit pricey, but the quality is terrific and it will last for years. Pro-tip: I love wearing a linen belt over cute spring dresses, especially one that comes with its own self-belt. I save the belt and wear it with white jeans as a fun accessory, but the linen belt will really elevate this dress. I wear a size 6 in a dress, but for this belt, I went with a medium.
3. Black and Ivory Floral Dress – This black and ivory tank dress is really more white than ivory. It’s very comfortable and can be worn alone or with item #4. As far as cute spring dresses go, this is an easy-to-wear selection. I wear a size 6 in this dress.
4. White J Crew Factory Blazer – This jacket is such a GREAT VALUE!!! I purchased mine last year and this year, it was re-released. Imagine my delight! (Here is a post I recently did on this). This would look nice with all three dresses that I am featuring in this post. I wear a size 8 in this blazer.
5. Pastel Floral Dress – Isn’t this dress so cute? I love the colors and think it would work well with the white blazer above (Item #4), or, also with Item #6. I think the ruffles on this hem are just enough to be current, but not “too much”. Do you agree? Please let me know in the comments below. I wear a size 6 in this dress.
6. Pale Pink Shrug – This classic shrug is a lovely piece to add to your wardrobe. It goes well with the above dress (Item #5), as well as the dress I showed you last week. It comes in lots of colors. I wear a size small in this shrug.
7. J Crew Factory Pearl and Gold Earrings – These earrings are so cute and SUCH A GREAT PRICE! They are versatile enough to be worn with all of the above pieces. They’re lightweight and you need them for your Spring Wardrobe!