Introduction to Valentine’s Day Outfits for Toddlers
In this post, I will show you the cutest Valentine’s Day outfits for toddlers. As many of my readers know, I am the proud grandma of four darling little boys ranging from one to almost four years old. Since this week is when I plan to put away much of my California Christmas decorations, I need to reward myself by getting busy shopping for my grandbabies’ Valentine’s gifts before the cute ones run out of stock.
Valentine’s Day is a happy day near (we hope) the beginning of Spring. It has many traditions associated with it. I love another chance to celebrate after debulking the house of Christmas decorations.
I’ve scoured all my favorite sites and come up with a list of the top ten that made the opening collage. But have no fear, there will be other items at the end of the post and as I find more, I’ll put them in my upcoming posts!
- Baby Boys’ V-Day Flight Romper: Isn’t this the cutest romper for a little baby boy or girl? This soft fabric blend makes it comfy to wear. There is a full-length zipper closure for easy dressing and diaper changes. I love a “one and done” Valentine’s Day outfit for kids! As of this writing there are items from 0-3M up to 12M so act quickly for this one!
2. Red heart-shaped purse: I can’t buy this one yet as I have four boys to date. But if you have a little girl, this has her name all over it. This Janie and Jack heart chain purse is so fun! And this purse will complete any Valentine’s Day outfits for a baby girl.
3. Toddler Girls’ Glitter Heart Long-sleeve graphic tee shirt: I love glitter and this is a darling tee. I love that it’s long-sleeved as February is a cool month in most places. Sizes range from 12M- 5T.
4. PEANUTS Snoopy Sweater: This authentic Snoopy sweater is so versatile. It ranges in size from 6M-12Y and it can be worn all year round! It’s made of a cotton blend. Janie and Jack is a great merchant in that the clothes wear well. They’re definitely pricier than most of the other kids’ clothing stores, but boy are they ever cute! These are such cute Valentine’s day outfits for toddlers.
5. Valentine’s Graphic Long Sleeved Tee: This darling 100% cotton combed jersey Bear Hugs tee is so sweet. Sizes range from 2-12 and this would work all year round if given as a Happy Valentine’s Day gift!
6. Mommy’s little Valentine: Isn’t this so sweet? I love this baseball style of tee! It’s a perfect choice for a boy Valentine’s day shirt, don’t you think? Sizes are from 6M to XL.
7. Infant Boy Cotton Bib and Sock Set: These bibs are 100% cotton and the socks are a blend. Great for a baby’s first Valentine’s Day outfit.
8. Carter’s 2-Piece Heart Dress and Leggings: This Valentine dress for girls comes with coordinating leggings. The top is 100% cotton and the leggings arr a blend with 93% cotton. Sizes range from NB-5T. Definitely makes the list for cute Valentine’s Day outfits for toddlers.
9. Be Loved Sweatshirt in French Terrycloth: This is so cozy! 100% French cotton terrycloth that is so incredibly soft! The size range is 18-24M to 12. This also has a Valentine’s Day matching adult sweatshirt.
10. Toddler Boys’ Mickey Mouse Valentine’s Graphic Tee: Who doesn’t love Mickey Mouse? This darling “Ladies Man” graphic Valentine’s Day tee is a perfect Baby Boy Valentine’s Day outfit! Such a sweet casual Boy’s Valentine’s Day Shirt.
So that’s the top ten list of Valentine Day outfits for toddlers. I also included Baby Valentine’s Day outfits and even a matching Valentine’s Day outfit for parents and their kids. Happy Early Valentin’es Day! Shop NOW to get your first choices of Valentine’s Day outfits for toddlers, kids and even adults!
Grandma (I mean Doctor) Julie!
PPS Here are a few more winners. The first one is a darling book that my grandkids liked.