It seems as though the entire world is trying the Keto diet so I thought it would be fun to share with you this recipe for the BEST KETO CHOCOLATE FUDGE! I am a fudge lover since childhood. In fact my brother Greg and I used to make our family fudge every Sunday night without fail We then ate it while watching Little Joe, Hoss, Adam and Ben Cartwright on Bonanza!
This recipe takes 30 minutes to make but 15 of those minutes are just passive “waiting’ time. And then one hour in the fridge.
Keto Chocolate Fudge
-1 cup Heavy Whipping Cream
-1 tsp of PURE monkfruit (this is tricky to find at the grocery, Amazon has it)
-2 Tbsp Butter
-1 tsp Vanilla Extract
-1 cup Low Carb Chocolate Chips (I used Lily’s Dark Chocolate Baking Chips)
1/4 cup Chopped Pecans
- In a medium pan over medium heat, mix together the heavy whipping cream, the monkfruit, the butter, and the vanilla, stirring often for 15 minutes until a very light browed somewhat thick sweetened condensed milk forms. Please note this is NOT as thick as the stuff that comes out of the can!
- Remove from heat and let cool for 15 minutes before stirring in the chocolate chips.
- Stir the chips until fully melted and then pour the mixture into a parchment lined loaf pan.
- Sprinkle the chopped pecans over the chocolate fudge and then cool in fridge for at least one hour.
- Cut into 12 pieces. The recipe has 155 calories per serving, 2.92 grams of carbs, 15 grams of fat, 4.59 grams of fiber and 1.87 grams of protein.
- I find it delicious but strongly recommend that you cut it up into 12 pieces right away and wrap each piece separately. Then pop all the pieces in the freeze so you don’t eat them all up at once!
N.B. This Keto Chocolate Fudge recipe is from Hey Keto Mama
Please let me know what you think of this recipe in the “comments” below. Some of you have mentioned that you’re having trouble leaving a comment. Just sign in “as a guest” and let me know your thoughts. That should be easier.